Thursday, May 15, 2008

eVintage Blog Tag!

eVintage blog tag time! I was tagged by Jen at Penelopepup's Vintage Blog. To honor the 10 year anniversary of Frank Sinatra's passing, the USPS issued a Sinatra stamp and Turner Classics has been running Sinatra films all month.

1) Show your favorite Rat Pack look in your inventory:
I adore this era! A great look I have is this very Frank hat -
, as well as this swingin' shirt -

2) Favorite Sinatra song? Easy! Luck be a Lady.

3) Favorite Rat Pack member? Frank! I adore Frank.

4) Best Sinatra "era"? (40s young & skinny, 50s swingin' crooner or 60s Rat Pack suave?) Hmm...I think I'd have to go with the Rat Pack era.

5) Favorite Sinatra wife? Ava Gardner.

6) Been to Vegas? How many times? Best Vegas story?

Oh boy - Vegas is one of our favorite vacation spots. We've probably been there gosh, at least a dozen times. Best Vegas story...well, I have several, probably some not fit for print (lol!). But this one is good - we were there for my birthday, staying at the MGM. We headed to valet to take off to meet some friends. It was very busy and we were sitting there waiting for our car. I happen to look off to the side of me and catch sight of a bellboy standing there waiting for a car with a ton of luggage on his rack...and a little something else. I looked - I looked again - and again - and finally said to Jason um...is that what I THINK it is?? Indeed, it was. Tied to the side of the luggage rack was a crazy blow up doll. The bellboy looked totally blasé about the whole thing - I know he's seen it all!

You know we had to get a picture!


You can follow the blog tag on over to Sydney's Vintage Fashion Runway!

No comments: