Wednesday, April 23, 2008

eVintage Blog Tag!

eVintage blog tag time! I was tagged by Jen at Penelopepup's Vintage Blog. This week's focus is - I Want Candy!

1) The colors of CANDY! What’s your favorite candy colored vintage piece in your collection?
I think my favorite candy colored piece would have to be this Vested Gentress skirt. Sweet, cotton candy pink, and such a darling print! Bright and spring-y.


2)What’s the sweetest accessory you’re offering right now, or if you don’t have one for sale, tell us about one of your own!
This orange Jackie O pillbox hat. The color reminds me of those orange sugar-coated jelly candy slices.


3) Sweet tooth? What’s your favorite candy?
Hmm...I think I'd have to say gummy bears! :-)

4)Ice cream?
I'm not really big on ice cream either (I know I know, I'm odd), but if it has cheesecake in it, I'm eating it!

5) “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory”, classic film or Johnny Depp re-make….and why?
I really prefer the original. I didn't feel they quite captured the book for some reason in the second (probably because the original was from my era, my childhood, so I identify with it more).

6)Is your personal style sweet or salty? Explain!
A little of both. My personal style has a sweet touch usually, but always with a salty (or sassy!) piece to set everything off.

You can follow the blog tag on over to Sydney's Vintage Fashion Runway!

No comments: