Thursday, March 13, 2008

eVintage Blog Tag - Spring!

eVintage blog tag time! I was tagged by Jen at Penelopepup's Vintage Blog to answer a few questions about Spring.

1) WHATS YOUR FAVORITE PIECE OF SPRING VINTAGE WEAR IN YOUR INVENTORY?

Hmm...there are several, but to pick one I think I'd say this darling yellow skirt.


2) WHY IS IT YOUR FAVORITE?

It's so bright and cheerful, perfect after a long dreary cold winter. Great length and such wonderful flower detail.

3) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPRING FLOWER?

The crocus. It's the first flower we see here in Washington, usually poking up through the snow. Reminds me every year that Spring is just around the corner (thank goodness!)


4) FAVORITE MEMORY OF SPRING?

My kiddos, every year, insisting that it's warm enough to go without a coat...when it's still 35 out "but mom, I'm sweating to death!"

5) WHEN DOES SPRING ARRIVE WHERE YOU LIVE?

About mid-March. Seems a bit earlier this year (thank goodness!!)

6) MOST EXCITING SPRING FASHION TREND?

I've seen quite a few motorcycle jackets, which is fantastic. I love that look - guys or girls. Glad to see that metallics are still hanging in there as well.

You can follow the blog tag on over to Sydney's Vintage Fashion Runway!

No comments: