Thursday, January 29, 2009

Chanel



Chanel's Spring-Summer 2009 Haute Couture fashion show has just been released, if you'd like to take a peek. It's called "Monochrome White". A few touches of black here and there, but mostly all white. Beautiful pieces as always, but knowing me, I'd spill something. :) Just click on the link below.

Chanel

And check out this shoe from the Cruise 2009 line - would you wear this? Wait, perfect for a Bond girl!





I know it's the cruisewear line, I know it's supposed to be fanciful, but truthfully, I'd rather go for a little more classic with a bit of a twist, like this gorgeous python number. Besides...aren't the people at customs going to be worried about your shoes?! And imagine sending them through x-ray at the security line. Is that a gun in your suitcase or are you just happy to see me....

No comments: