Friday, March 28, 2008

Tagged Again!

eVintage blog tag time! I was tagged by Jen at Penelopepup's Vintage Blog to answer a few questions. This time we're focusing on SHOES!

1) SHOW US YOUR FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES IN YOUR INVENTORY.

Hmm...we actually don't have a lot in vintage stock at this time, more over in the Couture store. We do have a pair in vintage that are favs though, these navy patent 50s DeLiso Debs.


Over in Couture, for sure my favorite pair are these fantastic mind-blowing Chanels.


2) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE STYLE OF VINTAGE SHOE TO SELL?

I love love love 40s peeptoes - they're so rare and so fantastic. Never in my size though it seems! :(

3) FAVORITE VINTAGE SHOE TO WEAR?

Well, if I could find a pair that fit, again, 40s peeptoes. If not, I think I'd go with some funky black 80s slouchy pirate boots.

4) FAVORITE PAIR YOU OWN?

I have a pair of ancient black, very detailed cowboy boots that I just love love love.

5)HOLY GRAIL OF SHOES?

Manolos of course!

You can follow the blog tag on over to Sydney's Vintage Fashion Runway!

No comments: