Thursday, June 21, 2007

Have you seen this?

Kustom Kartoons


So, I happen to know this guy, so I guess I'm a little biased, but I have to tell you, he does the coolest stuff. I ordered a bunch of items for Christmas and they were SO cool. The people who received them were just thrilled - and really amazed!

The great thing about this is it's pieces everybody will like - especially since you customize them directly to the person. Need something for your boss? That can be a toughy for sure, check out the mousepads. How about a holiday gift for the kid's teachers? Instead of the usual stuff that everybody is getting them, get them a custom keychain, or a snowglobe.

Check it out! His prices are great and his shipping is fast as can be. There are something like 500 cartoon designs to choose from, so you're sure to find what you're looking for.

No comments: