Friday, April 06, 2007

What's In for Spring

Just got an email the other day from a VERY well known online store of high-end pieces. They proclaim vintage patterns and prints the new hot item for Spring. Cool! I went and checked them out, and holy moley, let's just say...I don't know about you, but I am NOT spending $440.00 on ONE DRESS - a purse, well sure, but that's different ;-).

So, I decided to do a little window shopping over at Main Street to see what I could find - and lo and behold, there are TONS of pieces that look dramatically like what is projected to be THE hot item this spring - vintage prints!

Not one piece featured is over $100. They run from $14.99 to $99.00...think of how much you could fill your closet with! Each picture is clickable directly to the item for more information.


1) Purse Diva Vintage
2) Alley Cats Vintage
3) Razz My Berries
4) aVenir Fashions
5) BellaJadore
6) Damn Good Vintage
7) Legacy Vintage
8) Pretty Baby Vintage
9) The Vintage Peacock
10) Old & Beautiful
11) Purse Diva Vintage
12) Purse Diva Vintage


















And, say you've got some groovy print material and want to make your own? Check out these patterns!



1) What-I-Found - Sewing Patterns!
2) Miss Helene's Vintage Sewing Shoppe
3) Sew Retro Sewing Patterns
4) Patterns 4U
5) Pattern Mania




I seriously need to learn to sew. Do you know there are 4,229 patterns available here?!

Til next time...

No comments: